“Given a choice, why wouldn’t you want to move into a brand-new home?” ask Kimberly Garwood, Director of Marketing with Traton Homes, the renowned homebuilder with more than 46 years of experience in the greater Atlanta area.
“Here are our seven top reasons to select a fabulous new home instead of a resale – including some reasons that might not be obvious but that can really save you time and money in the long run.”
- When you move into a new Traton home, there is no need to replace old carpet or light fixtures, or refresh outdated paint colors or hardware. You get to fully enjoy your brand-new home from the moment the moving truck drives off. Traton’s beautiful brand-new homes in single-family communities like Tanglewood Preserve or The Reserve at Old Atlanta offer the latest in floor plans, style, and quality. Instead of ticking off items on your ‘to-do’ list, you get to enjoy your new home and neighborhood right away.
- In a new home, you get to select your own cabinetry, countertops, appliances and flooring. Your new home will reflect your style and taste – not any previous owner’s.
- Your new home comes with a comprehensive warranty program that includes a one-year builder warranty and an eight-year structural warranty.
- All your appliances are brand-new. No-one has ever burned cookies in your oven or used (or abused) your garbage disposal.
- Traton Homes’ heating and air systems combine high-performance energy efficiency with state-of-the-art ventilation and air filtration. Breathe easy: You and your family get to enjoy better air quality in every new Traton home.
- Save money on both maintenance as well as heating and cooling costs. New Traton homes that feature top quality construction materials reduce the need for ongoing maintenance and associated costs. Better insulation, including new doors and energy-efficient windows help save on heating and air conditioning costs. As a general rule of thumb, buyers of an older home need to plan each year on spending at least 1% of the home’s purchase price to maintain it. In other words, when buying a $350,000 resale, the average costs for regular maintenance and repairs can run to $3,500 per year.
- Buy now and enjoy year-end tax benefits. If you are able to close by December 31, you can deduct costs such as property taxes, mortgage interest, origination points on your loan, and interest costs.
Buy New, Buy Now, Buy Here:
In Tanglewood Preserve, Traton’s picturesque community in Milton, a few splendid new homes, situated on huge homesites, are ready for immediate move-in. The large 5-bedroom, 4.5 to 5.5 bath homes have 3-car garages, basements, stunning architectural details and fabulous outdoor living spaces. The kitchens are a chef’s delight, perfect for year-round entertaining.
In Suwanee (South Forsyth), buyers find premier living at its best in The Reserve at Old Atlanta. This desirable neighborhood with its magnificent clubhouse, pool, green space, and other stellar amenities, as well as its location in the Lambert High School district, is a great place to raise a growing family.
To learn more about Traton’s beautiful new homes in these and other communities throughout metro Atlanta, please contact Nikki Redmond, Vice President of Sales: 678-392-9827.
Sales and Marketing by Engel & Volkers Buckhead Atlanta.
For more information about Traton Homes, visit www.TratonHomes.com or call 770.427.9064.