Full Time Position
Years of Experience
Minimum of 5 years
Computer or Software Skills
Microsoft Office, Word, Excel, Phone Apps
Heavy physical activity required. Sometimes outdoors during extreme weather conditions. Continual walking and climbing of stairs. Some lifting required. Extensive travel to and from job sites. Must be able to drive a car, walk job sites, use a computer, use phone, and any other task or duty my supervisor may ask.
- Manage all aspects of homebuilding process for entire community according to established specifications and quality standards while meeting completion goals.
- Provide Management and Leadership to construction team within the community (Associate Builders, Quality Manager, Quality Technicians)
- Keep community clean and presentable
- Ensure Safety compliance within the community – OSHA standards
- Conduct New Home Orientation with Homeowners
- Meet with Homebuyers for preconstruction and at various points during construction.
- Provide high levels of customer service to all homeowners
- Meet with County Inspectors
- Scheduling of contractors
- Conduct Frame inspections before sheetrock
- Maintain Construction Schedule and budget for each new home
- Keep track of subdivision overhead
- Process weekly invoices
- Provide feedback to estimating on accuracy of take offs and plans
- Meet with onsite agents regularly to review all contracts and change orders
- Assist with warranty.
- Behavioral Traits:
- Detail Oriented
- People Person
- Excellent Communicator
- Multi – tasker
- Problem Solver and Decision Maker
- Organized – excellent follow thru
- Operates with sense of urgency
- Results Oriented
New Homes Sales Specialist
Traton Homes is seeking Atlanta’s best new home sales agents to complement our outstanding sales team. As employees of Traton Homes, our new home sales agents enjoy a highly competitive commission structure plus comprehensive benefits package.
Must be licensed in the state of Georgia. Real estate sales experience required.
Submissions without a completed application will not be considered.
Director of Human Resources
Rebecca Anderberg, RAnderberg@TratonHomes.com