Earlier this month, opportunities to purchase a home at the award-winning Montgomery Park community came to an end as we sold the final home. Featuring a Traditional Neighborhood Design within walking distance of the Historic Marietta Square, it is no wonder that this community was a favorite among Cobb County home buyers.
In November of 2014, Montgomery Park was recognized for its design excellence when it received a Gold OBIE Award from the Greater Atlanta Home Builders Association in the Single-family Builder Detached (50+ homes/year) $350,000 to $424,999 category.
Equally exciting, Hollywood recently came to Montgomery Park when scouts chose a home in Montgomery Park as a location for Dirty Grandpa, a movie featuring Zac Efron, Robert De Niro, Julianne Hough, Dermot Mulroney and more.
Even though we are now sold out at Montgomery Park, there are still plenty of opportunities to fall in love with a Traton home at one of our many communities in Cobb County, including:
- McClure Farms in Acworth – Single-family homes priced from the $390,000s.
- Harrison Oaks in Marietta – Single-family homes priced from the $400,000s to the $500,000s and located within walking distance of top-rated Harrison High School.
- Hawthorne Gate in Smyrna – Luxury townhomes priced from the $290,000s and located within walking distance of the Smyrna Market Village.
- Vinings Parc East in Vinings (inside perimeter) – Luxury townhomes coming soon and priced from the mid-$400,000s.
- Maclean’s Crossing in Roswell (East Cobb) – Luxury single-family homes coming soon from the $520’s.
As a Cobb County home builder for more than 40 years, you can rest assured that when you purchase a new home from Traton Homes you are getting the best in construction, location, design finishes and customer service. Let us help you discover ‘Altogether More’ today! For more information on available homes in our Cobb County communities, visit the Traton Homes website today.