Looking for a new home in Acworth? Then, hurry in to McClure Farms and Lochshire! Traton Homes is now building in the final phases of these popular communities.
McClure Farms offers:
• 74 total gorgeous single-family homes priced from the low $400,000s
• Homes feature three-sides architectural detail and side-entry garages standard
• Fun-filled amenity center with pool, kid’s pool with water feature, cabana with outdoor fireplace and playground
• Top ranked schools – Frey Elementary, McClure Middle and Allatoona High
To visit McClure Farms, take I-75 North to exit #269, Barrett Parkway. Turn left on Barrett Parkway. Travel approximately 3.4 miles, and turn right on Stilesboro Road. Travel 3.1 miles, and turn right on Old Stilesboro Road. Go 1.5 miles, and turn right on Acworth Due West Road. Go one-third mile, and turn left on Mars Hill Church Road. Travel 8/10ths of a mile to the community location on the right.
For an appointment, call Linda Thacker, New Homes Specialist, at 770-445-9649 or Kathryn Cannon, New Homes Specialist, at 770-329-0102.
• Beautiful single-family homes priced from the $280,000s
• Extraordinary amenities package that includes a pool with water feature, cabana, two lighted tennis courts, a tot lot playground and sidewalks throughout
• Convenient location nestled on the Cobb/Cherokee line near I-75, Highway 92, I-575, shopping and dining at Town Center Mall
• Excellent Cherokee County schools – Clark Creek Elementary (a STEM Academy), E.T. Booth Middle and Etowah High (a National Blue Ribbon School)
The Lochshire sales office and stunning decorated model home are located on Dunlavin Drive in Acworth. Take I-75 North to Wade Green Road. Turn right on Wade Green. Then, turn left on Hickory Grove Road. Turn right on Hamby Road. Lochshire is located on the left.
For an appointment, call Cathy Peppers, New Homes Specialist, at 678-910-5742. For additional details on these sought-after communities, visit www.tratonhomes.com.