Spring has officially sprung and with the warmer weather comes final opportunities to purchase a new home at Great Oaks Estates in Acworth. Now priced from $379,900, buyers can save up to $43,500 on the remaining few homes.
Two of the final homes are ready for immediate move-in with three additional homes currently under construction and available for spring move-in dates. These five homes feature some of our most popular home designs including:
- Home site 8 – The Austin C (ranch plan) features three bedrooms with two-and-a-half bathrooms and a basement. Was priced at $449,900 and is now priced at $424,900.
- Home site 9 – The Glenstone A (award-winning plan) features four bedrooms with three bathrooms and a basement. Was priced at $399,900 and is now priced at $379,900.
- Home site 10 – The Glenstone C features four bedrooms with three bathrooms and a basement. Was priced at $423,400 and is now priced at $379,900.
- Home site 11 – The Knollwood B (deck off the owner’s suite) features four bedrooms with three-and-a-half bathrooms and a basement. Was priced at $462,700 and is now priced at $419,900.
- Home site 21 – The Chatfield A (master-on-the-main) features four bedrooms with three-and-a-half bathrooms. Was priced at $457,700 and is now priced at $419,900.
Great Oaks Estates is an enclave community of 20-plus homes and this is the final opportunity to purchase a home in this beautiful and serene community. Exteriors of the homes showcase beautiful curb appeal with exceptional architectural detail including front porches on most homes. Interiors are just as stunning with upscale finishes that include gourmet kitchens with granite countertops and maple cabinetry, hardwood floors, nine-foot smooth ceilings on the main level, iron balusters, luxurious baths and much more.
Residents at Great Oaks Estates enjoy a fantastic West Cobb County location providing convenient access to excellent dining and shopping at The Avenue at West Cobb, Town Center Mall and Lakeside Marketplace.
Children at Great Oaks Estates receive a top notch education attending Frey Elementary, Durham Middle and Allatoona High Schools.
To visit Great Oaks Estates, take I-75 North to Exit 269 and turn left onto Barrett Parkway. Travel approximately 3.4 miles and turn right onto Stilesboro Road. Go 4.3 miles and turn right onto Acworth Due West Road. Travel .8 mile and turn left onto Old Stilesboro Road. Great Oaks Estates is located on the right.
For more information on how you can purchase the home of your dreams this spring and take advantage of this amazing sale, call 678-574-3491 or visit the Traton Homes website.