Traton Homes brings beautiful townhomes to vibrant walkable community
Woodstock, Georgia was recently named “One of the Top 50 Places to live in the U.S.” by Money Magazine, and when you check out Traton Homes’ beautiful new townhome community, 28 and Mill, just two blocks from Woodstock’s vibrant Main Street, you’ll agree.
When you live at 28 and Mill, you can walk two blocks to Woodstock’s fabulous shops, restaurants, concerts and events, and you’ll have easy access to Woodstock’s new outdoor music venue, the Woodstock Amphitheater, as well as the Greenprints Alliance Trails.
During the entire month of October, Downtown Woodstock will be invaded by some 150 scarecrows, including our own 28 and Mill-themed Scarecrow!
You can vote for your favorite scarecrow at the Woodstock Visitors Center located in Downtown Woodstock. A $1 donation equals 1 vote. All money raised by the Scarecrow Invasion will benefit GROW, the beautification committee for Main Street Woodstock, Inc. Last year funds from the event were used to purchase and install art benches in Downtown Woodstock. For more details, visit: http://visitwoodstockga.com/event/scarecrow-invasion/
Be sure to vote for Traton’s scarecrow throughout the month of October to help it claim First Place!
Also be sure to check out 28 and Mill:
* Top location, two blocks to Downtown Woodstock, 1/3 Mile to I-575
* Beautifully crafted exteriors with two-car rear-load garages
* 3 bedrooms, 3.5 baths, finished terrace levels, fireplaces, hardwood flooring throughout main level, tiled showers
* Spectacular island kitchens with 42” cabinetry, stainless steel appliances, granite countertops, tile backsplash and pantry
* Community sidewalks, dog park and direct access to Greenprints Alliance Trails – plus Woofstock Park nearby
* Elevator option available
* Bedrooms with en-suite baths
* Easy access to the Outlet Shoppes at Atlanta and the Cherokee Aquatics Center
* and so much more!
To learn more about 28 and Mill, please contact Beth Jones, New Homes Specialist Sales: 678-391-9493.
Sales and Marketing by Engel & Volkers Buckhead Atlanta.
For more information about Traton Homes, visit www.TratonHomes.com or call 770.427.9064.