Coming soon to the City of Kennesaw, East Park Village is our newest townhome community! There’s no better time to join the VIP list for this incredible community that offers location, location, location and so much more. Homes will be priced from the $400’s. Want to find out what makes this Kennesaw townhome community so exciting? We’d love to tell you more!
East Park Village boasts a fantastic location– only two miles to Downtown Kennesaw, two miles to I-75 and a little over two miles to Kennesaw State University! Known for its historic small-town charm and big-city amenities, Kennesaw is a great place to live, work and play. East Park Village’s close proximity to I-75 provides easy access to major employers including Lockheed Martin, Dobbins Air Force Base and the Wellstar Kennestone Hospital District.
When you live at East Park Village, you’ll be just minutes away from great shopping and dining destinations, as well as exciting year-round Downtown Kennesaw events. With a well-earned reputation for hosting exciting festivals, we can’t wait for you to see what’s in store in this vibrant city! Check out these upcoming Kennesaw events:
- Art Blooms – Held at Smith-Gilbert Gardens, Kennesaw residents are invited to explore an array of outdoor floral sculptures from international, national and regional artists. Every Saturday throughout May from 10 a.m. to 12 p.m., visitors can attend artist demonstrations and workshops led by talented artists.
- Kennesaw Grand Prix 5k Series – Get active by joining the Kennesaw Grand Prix 5k Series, a total of six races held on Saturdays in downtown Kennesaw from May to November (excluding August). These events offer a fun, festival-like atmosphere with free food and drinks. The race courses are perfect for beginner runners, walkers and families!
- First Friday Concert Series – From May to October (excluding July), the second annual First Friday Concert Series is being held in Downtown Kennesaw at the Pedestrian Underpass/Tunnel Plaza off Main Street. From 7 to 9:30 p.m., residents can stroll through the Historic Downtown area and enjoy an evening of live music, shopping and dining.
- Outdoor Movie Series – Enjoy free outdoor movie events at Swift-Cantrell Park on June 4 and July 23 from 6 to 10 p.m. Families can rent VIP tents or bring their own blankets and chairs. Before the movie starts, fun family activities include hula-hoop contests, tug of war, relay races, sack races and more!
- Kennesaw Farmers Market – The Kennesaw Farmers Market takes place every Monday afternoon from the first Monday in April through the first Monday in August. The market is located at Depot Park and is open from 3:30 pm to 7:30 pm, featuring an average of over 30 local farmers and merchants.
- 2022 Salute to America – Kennesaw’s traditional Independence Day Salute to America takes place on Sunday, July 3 from 6 to 10 pm. The event features two stages of live music, festive entertainment, food vendors, and kids activities as well as one of the biggest fireworks displays in North Georgia.
East Park Village showcases open concept two-story townhomes with stand-out included features. Homes offer stylish floor plans with incredibly livable layouts you’ll love!
Exciting community amenities will include a pool, cabana and a dog park. Homeowners will also enjoy close proximity to a new City park being developed adjacent to the community. As if all of this was not enough, the community offers a low-maintenance lifestyle – get ready to spend less time caring for your home and more time doing all the things you enjoy most!
What are you waiting for – now is the perfect time to sign up for the East Park Village VIP list! By joining the list, you’ll be among the first to receive updates on this exciting new townhome community. Learn more by visiting the community page or contacting us at EPVSalesTeam@TratonHomes.com.