This November, when you purchase a metro Atlanta home from Traton Homes, you will also have the opportunity to enjoy these great buyer incentives. If you are looking to purchase a new home in some of the best metro Atlanta locations, now is the perfect opportunity.
Buyer incentives* available throughout the month of November include:
- $2,500 closing costs bonus with approved lender – Oakwood Creek in Kennesaw, Great Oaks Estates in Acworth, Montgomery Park in Marietta and Village Walk townhomes in Smyrna.
- $5,000 closing costs bonus with approved lender – The Estates at Ellis Wade in Smyrna, Village Walk single-family homes in Smyrna, Estates of Fernwood Creek in Woodstock and Cook’s Farm in Kennesaw.
- $7,500 closing costs bonus with approved lender – The Estates at Davis Ridge and The Preserve at Lost Mill Trace, both in Marietta
- $10,000 “Any Way You Want It” Buyer Bonus with approved lender– Use your bonus toward closing costs, design options or a price reduction on your home at Lochshire in Acworth.
- $2,500 closing costs bonus plus one-year associate membership at Spalding Woods Club with approved lender – Lafayette Square in Sandy Springs
November is passing by quickly, so don’t miss out on your chance to take advantage of these great incentives.
At Traton Homes we offer a wide variety of spacious home designs, pricing and interior options to help buyers create the metro Atlanta home of their dreams. For more information on all of our metro Atlanta communities, visit the Traton Homes website today.
*Offers are good on new contracts written by 11/30/13. Incentives vary by community and are not good in combination with any other offer. Must use Traton approved lender. Deposits required for options promotions will be based on the full price of the option prior to any discounted or free options made part of this offer. All options deposits will be credited to buyer at closing. Offers subject to change or withdrawal without notice. See a Traton Homes agent for complete details.