School is back in session and as parents search for a metro Atlanta home in Cobb and Cherokee counties we understand how important education is in the home buying decision. With that top priority in mind, Traton Homes builds luxury beautiful homes in some of the best school districts in the state of Georgia.
Here is a list of some of our most popular Cobb and Cherokee communities, located in top-ranked school districts:
- Montgomery Park – Located within walking distance of Historic Marietta Square, Montgomery Park is the ideal community for families with spacious single-family homes priced from the low-$300,000s. Students at Montgomery Park have the opportunity to attend an International Baccalaureate (IB) World School District that includes West Side Elementary, ranked consistently in the top 10 percent of schools in Georgia. The school’s Talented and Gifted (TAG) Enrichment Program provides students with a challenging academic experience that cultivates each student’s repertoire of gifts and talents.
- Oakwood Creek and Scott Farm – Traton Homes offers two West Cobb County communities located in the desirable Harrison High School district, Oakwood Creek and Scott Farm. Harrison High School is one of the top schools in Georgia, consistently ranking in the top 10, and was ranked No. 5 in 2013. Cobb County homes are selling quickly at both communities with single-family homes priced from the $400,000s at Scott Farm and just two homes priced from the low-$300,000s remaining at Oakwood Creek.
- The Estates at Davis Ridge – One of our newest communities, The Estates at Davis Ridge is a desirable community among buyers because of its fantastic school district that includes Mountain View Elementary, Hightower Trail Middle and Pope High schools. According to www.schooldigger.com, both Pope High and Hightower Trail Middle rank as top schools in Georgia with Pope ranked No. 11 and Hightower Trail ranked No. 7 in 2013. In addition to an excellent education, residents at The Estates of Davis Ridge will enjoy a serene lifestyle with just 21 single-family homes priced from the high-$500,000s.
- The Preserve at Lost Mill Trace – Nestled among the beauty of East Cobb County is The Preserve at Lost Mill Trace. Children in this Cobb County community attend an exceptional school district that includes Walton High School, the second best high school in Georgia according to SchoolDigger.com. Walton High School’s math and reading scores are off the chart with an average math score of 97.9 and average reading score of 99.2 in 2013. After the bell rings, children will enjoy playing in the community with over 10-acres of open space that includes walking trails and a community soccer field. Only two opportunities remain for buyers to call The Preserve at Lost Mill Trace home.
- Village Walk – Offering the ideal low maintenance lifestyle, Village Walk features beautiful townhomes priced from the mid-$200,000s and is located within walking distance of the Smyrna Market Village. Children at Village Walk have the opportunity to attend Smyrna Elementary School, the first LEED-certified school in Cobb County. The brand new two-story school can house 962 students and features a school garden that is supported by students, staff and community volunteers. During non-school hours, the public can enjoy a little exercise with access to the school playfields and open space.
- Lochshire – Situated on the Cobb/Cherokee county line, Lochshire’s prime location offers easy access to I-75, Highway 92 and I-575, as well as great shopping and dining at Town Center Mall and downtown Acworth. The community itself features stunning single-family homes priced from the mid $200,000s and offers a great amenity package that includes a pool with water feature, two lighted tennis courts, tot lot playground, cabana and sidewalks throughout. Children at Lochshire attend Etowah High School, named a National Blue Ribbon School in 2010. Younger students have the opportunity to attend Clark Creek Elementary School a STEM (Science, Technology, Engineering and Mathematics) Academy.
While students receive an A in the classroom, parents will receive an A+ when they purchase a metro Atlanta home from Traton Homes. For more information on these extraordinary communities, visit the Traton Homes website today!