The highly sought-after Alpharetta area is home to some of the best shopping, dining, entertainment, schools and work districts in Metro Atlanta, including North Point Mall, Top Golf and the Verizon Wireless Amphitheatre.
And now, Traton has opened its stunning new decorated model townhome located at Encore Walk in the Encore District. Come take a tour, and learn more about this vibrant area.
The Frampton decorated model home includes:
• Three levels (two-story plus basement)
• Three bedrooms, two-and-a-half baths
• Rear-entry, two-car garage
• Finished flex room with additional half-bath on the terrace level
• Generous main-level kitchen with 42-inch silk cabinetry, quartz countertops, decorative backsplash, wood hood and triple window above the sink
• Dining room
• Family room with full wall Ledgestone fireplace
• Large covered deck off main level
• Soothing blue, gray and tan color scheme
• Five-inch Nottoway hickory hardwoods on terrace and main levels
• Chic lighting and sophisticated finishes throughout the house
• Two secondary bedrooms on the upstairs level
• Owner’s suite with unique wall detail and natural sunlight
• Owner’s suite bath showcases a double vanity, pearl mosaic vanity wall, quartz countertops, oversized shower with bench and spacious walk-in closet
Students living at Encore Walk attend Milton High School, Northwestern Middle School and Manning Oaks Elementary.
This stunning townhome and the experience of living in awesome Alpharetta can be yours. Make an appointment to tour this striking home or take a virtual tour.
Contact Gary Lawson, New Homes Specialist, at 770-503-5897 or GLawson@TratonHomes.com for more information. For more information on Atlanta new homes, visit TratonHomes.com.