As the holiday season unfolds, Traton Homes presents an exceptional opportunity to discover your dream home in four communities in Marietta, Powder Springs, Kennesaw and Smyrna. Explore these distinctive properties tailored to meet your unique needs and preferences.
Gates at Hamilton Grove
Situated in Marietta, the Gates at Hamilton Grove community boasts 45 thoughtfully designed two-story townhomes tailored for modern living. Residents can enjoy various amenities, including a pool, cabana, outdoor fitness area, firepit and gathering space. Priced from $399,900, this community delivers exceptional value.
The model home is now open for tours, offering an up-close look at the quality craftsmanship that defines Traton Homes.
Featured homes are ready for quick move-in and include:
- Townhome 38 – The Brooks H plan, priced at $433,078, features three bedrooms and two-and-a-half bathrooms, ready now!
- Townhome 42 – Priced at $399,900, this ready-now Brooks H plan features three bedrooms and two-and-a-half bathrooms.
- Townhome 43 – Ready now, the Brooks C plan highlights three bedrooms and two-and-a-half bathrooms priced at $399,900.
- Townhome 44 – Priced at $399,900, this ready-now Brooks B plan showcases three bedrooms and two-and-a-half bathrooms with a gas fireplace!
- Townhome 45 – The Brooks F end-unit plan highlights three bedrooms and two-and-a-half bathrooms priced at $419,900, ready now!
Speak with onsite agents Karen Roeder at 678-614-5006 and Kristy Corrigan at 770-317-1505 for more information. Reach out to GHGSalesTeam @TratonHomes.com to communicate with the team via email.
Tapp Farm in Powder Springs offers an exclusive opportunity with only two homes remaining. These single-family homes, within walking distance of downtown Powder Springs, provide various amenities, including a pool, cabana, direct access to the Silver Comet Trail, a pickleball court and a playground.
Choose from two final opportunity homes:
- Homesite 103 – Ready in November/December, the Fulmont F plan boasts four bedrooms and three-and-a-half bathrooms with a loft space priced at $499,900 (reduced from $541,565).
- Homesite 110 – This Barrett D plan, ready in November/December, features four bedrooms, two-and-a-half bathrooms, a mudroom and a covered patio priced at $475,000 (reduced from $501,197).
Contact agents Dawn Stowers at 678-427-0202 and Tammy Weniger at 770-841-4302 or via email at TappFarmSalesTeam @TratonHomes.com for more information.
Haven at Stanley
Haven at Stanley introduces two-story, 2,300-square-foot townhomes in Kennesaw near Kennesaw Mountain Park. With options for owner’s suites on the primary or second levels, these homes are designed to cater to your specific preferences. Now over 50% sold, the community features a pool, clubhouse, dog park and green space. Homes are priced from the high $400,000s to the $500,000s.
- Townhome 5 – Ready in November/December, the Meyer C, priced at $524,551, boasts three bedrooms and two-and-a-half bathrooms in an end-unit location with a guest room on the main level, a loft, fireplace and screened-in patio.
Connect with onsite agents April Morris at 770-480-5643 and Therese Brown at 678-910-5777 or via email at HavenAtStanleySalesTeam @TratonHomes.com for more information.
High Parc at Smyrna
Situated near The Battery and Truist Park, High Parc at Smyrna offers two-story townhomes with prices starting from the low $500,000s. The community is down to its final opportunities, prompting swift action to secure your spot in this sought-after area.
With opportunities ready between now and December, each townhome features three bedrooms and two-and-a-half bathrooms in award-winning plans with featured design appointments, including fireplaces, end unit locations, covered patios and more!
The exquisite model home is now for sale and features the acclaimed Florance plan, an ideal choice for homebuyers seeking a quick move-in home near The Battery and Truist Park!
Contact onsite agent Steve Lee at 678-858-1984 or via email at SLee @TratonHomes.com for more information.
East Park Village
Alive with vision and history, the City of Kennesaw sets the stage for East Park Village. This community features two and three-story townhomes priced from the mid $400,000s. Over 50% sold, East Park Village offers a pool, cabana and dog park for residents to enjoy.
With opportunities ready now and later this year, unlock three bedrooms and up to three-and-a-half bathrooms with upgrades ranging from modern linear fireplaces to covered decks and premium kitchens.
To speak with onsite agents, reach out to Alicia Sipsy at 770-597-4703 and Liz Poulin at 770-712-8767 or via email at EPVSalesTeam @TratonHomes.com.