Located in the sought after Harrison High School district, Scott Farm has been a desirable community for families and now just five homes remain in the final phase of this popular community. Currently under construction, these final homes will be ready in July, just in time for the 2014-2015 school year.
In addition to the fantastic school district, homes at Scott Farm showcase open layouts with plenty of space for the entire family. The five remaining homes include:
- Home Site 28 – Talbot B with five bedrooms, four bathroom and a three-car garage – $458,600
- Home Site 29 – Award-winning Providence D with five bedrooms, three bathrooms and a three-car garage – $477,000
- Home Site 30 – Award-winning, master-on-the-main Foster B with four bedrooms, three-and-a-half bathrooms and a three-car garage – $485,600
- Home Site 31 – Knollwood D with four bedrooms, three-and-a-half bathrooms and a three-car (2+1) garage – $464,100
- Home Site 32 – Award-winning Inglewood A with five bedrooms, four bathrooms, three-car garage and basement – $559,700
Homes at Scott Farm offer a luxurious lifestyle with upscale design options that include granite countertops, stainless steel appliances, fireplaces, built-in bookcases, coffered ceilings, beautiful crown molding, hardwood floors, spacious owner’s suites and much more, per plan.
With Scott Farm’s fantastic location on Due West Road, these five remaining homes are sure to sell quickly. To make your home purchase even sweeter, we are offering a $5,000 closing costs bonus with approved lender.
Interested in owning one of these final homes? Call Steve Lee, new home specialist, at 678-858-1984 to schedule your appointment. To visit Scott Farm, take I-75 North to Exit 265 and turn left onto North Marietta Parkway NE. Turn right onto Polk Street, travel 1.6 miles and turn right onto Burnt Hickory Road NW. Travel five miles and turn right onto Due West Road. Take the third left to stay on Due West Road and go 2.3 miles to the entrance of Scott Farm.
Don’t miss out on your opportunity to own a beautiful home in an incredible school district. For more information on Scott Farm and our other great metro-Atlanta communities, visit the Traton Homes website today!