Are you ready to embrace the coastal lifestyle and wake up every day in a location within minutes of the gentle ocean breeze? Traton Homes invites you to explore their new homes in the Florida panhandle. With desirable locations and thoughtfully designed floorplans, Traton Homes offers a variety of options for you to own your slice of paradise. Here are just a few of the beautiful homes available to you!
New Hampshire Ave, Lynn Haven – Affordable Coastal Living
Nestled in the Northshore area of Bay County, just 15 miles north of the Gulf of Mexico’s sugary, white-sand beaches and Panama City Beach and convenient to Tyndall Air Force Base, sits New Hampshire Avenue in Lynn Haven. The homes on New Hampshire Avenue embody the relaxed coastal lifestyle with stylish design appointments, one-level living and more. These gracious ranch-style homes feature open floor plans, each featuring four bedrooms, three baths and stylish kitchens adorned with islands. The elegant owner’s suites provide a serene retreat, while the exterior charm is enhanced by welcoming covered porches and appealing architectural details.
- New Hampshire Ave, Homesite 18 – The Marco plan features four bedrooms, three bathrooms and a three-car garage priced at $510,335 with NO HOA Fees.
- 1203 New Hampshire Ave, Homesite 20 – The Captiva plan features four bedrooms, three bathrooms and a three-car garage priced at $515,335 with NO HOA Fees.
- 1207 New Hampshire Ave, Homesite 17 – The Captiva plan features four bedrooms, three bathrooms and a three-car garage priced at $499,900 with NO HOA Fees.
Cessna Village – A Coastal Haven Tucked Away Near 30A
Cessna Village is the perfect destination for those who crave the tranquility of a serene coastal enclave. With only four of 19 homes remaining, the community is situated alongside Mill Bayou in Santa Rosa Beach, offering a picturesque setting. Traton’s homes in Cessna Village feature welcoming coastal exteriors with classic board and batten designs, wide-covered porches and durable metal roofing. Inside, you’ll discover open living areas, three to four bedrooms and charming details that create an idyllic setting for relaxation and entertainment in these two-story homes.
- 51 Mckenna Way, Homesite 12 – The Tidewater plan, priced at $719,900, features three bedrooms and three bathrooms.
- 55 Tyler James Way, Homesite 1 – This waterfront home, priced at $914,900, features the Stillwater plan with four bedrooms and 3.5 bathrooms.
- 43 Tyler James Way, Homesite 2 – This waterfront home priced at $819,900 features the Seacliff plan with three bedrooms and three bathrooms.
- 56 Tyler James Way, Homesite 11 – The Stillwater plan priced at $764,900 features four bedrooms and three-and-a-half bathrooms.
Windswept Estates – Be Swept Away
If you’re yearning for a piece of Florida panhandle real estate that truly encapsulates the Florida lifestyle, look no further than Windswept Estates. This gated community, conveniently located off FL-20 near Highway 331, offers a prime location for those seeking tranquility and amenities. The Largo C home plan on Lot 8 is a highly desirable ranch-style home, featuring four bedrooms, three full baths and a two-car side entry garage in this one-level plan. The kitchen is bright and airy with quartz countertops, an island and a large walk-in pantry. The large covered back porch is perfect for entertaining or relaxation. The main bedroom offers a spacious walk-in closet, a separate shower/tub and double vanities.
- 545 West Clubhouse Drive, Homesite 8 – Four bedrooms, three bathrooms and a two-car side entry garage priced at $599,900, featuring the Largo plan.
Magnolia Bay Estates – Where Luxury Meets Natural Beauty
Nestled in Freeport alongside Goodwin Creek, Magnolia Bay Estates is a gated community that embodies the allure of the Florida panhandle. Homes in Magnolia Bay Estates feature open ranch floor plans that perfectly complement the relaxed coastal lifestyle. With three to four bedrooms, stylish kitchens with islands and elegant owner’s suites, these homes provide a haven of comfort and luxury. The exterior charm shines through welcoming covered porches and appealing architectural details. Residents will also enjoy a walking trail leading to a dock overlooking Goodwin Creek.
- 76 North J. Hunters Way, Homesite 57 – The Largo plan, priced at $559,900, features four bedrooms, three bathrooms and a three-car garage.
- Mackenzie Lane, Homesite 35 – The Largo plan, priced at $549,900, features four bedrooms, three bathrooms and a three-car garage.
Take advantage of the opportunity to experience the coastal lifestyle you’ve always dreamed of. For more information about these fabulous Florida home opportunities, contact onsite sales agent Ted Turner at 404-315-9063 or via email at TTurner @TratonHomes.com.