While it may still be winter, Traton Homes is prepping for the warmer season by introducing new construction opportunities along the Florida Panhandle. Located in desirable Walton County, Cessna Village in Santa Rosa Beach and Magnolia Bay Estates in Freeport showcase beautiful single-family homes in one of the country’s most desirable locations.
Priced from the mid $600s, Cessna Village in Santa Rosa Beach offers an idyllic combination of bayside living and gorgeous home designs. The selection of 19 homes showcases popular board and batten coastal exteriors, wide porches and metal roofing and is only minutes away from the popular 30A seaside towns and sugary white sand beaches. Each home’s interior shines with stylish and spacious open areas and stylish design details throughout, offering a bright and relaxing lifestyle.
Cessna Village residents also benefit from bayside living alongside Mill Bayou and an abundance of local amenities and conveniences, including boat launch access across the street at Cessna Landing County Park.
Several homes are now under construction and will be ready for spring or summer move-in.
- The Stillwater plan on Tyler James Way, Lot 3 – 4 bedrooms & 3.5 bathrooms, priced at $889,900
- The Stillwater plan at 24 McKenna Way, Lot 18 – 4 bedrooms & 3.5 bathrooms, priced at $734,900
- The Sandpiper plan at 18 McKenna Way, Lot 19 – 3 bedrooms & 2.5 bathrooms, priced at $649,900
- The Tidewater plan on McKenna Way, Lot 16 – 3 bedrooms & 2.5 bathrooms, priced at $699,900
A gated community located alongside Goodwin Creek in Freeport, Magnolia Bay Estates elevates coastal living! Imagine days spent discovering Florida’s natural wonders, chartering a fishing boat, catching a few rays on the beach or immersing yourself in the local wildlife. Life at Magnolia Bay Estates is filled with that and more, thanks to flexible, open ranch floorplans and a breezy lifestyle in a desirable Walton County location.
With welcoming front porches and fantastic access to top 30A destinations, embracing life on the Florida panhandle is a breeze. Thoughtfully designed homes feature gourmet kitchens, elegant owner’s suites and more all on one level.
Ready to welcome homeowners home just in time for the warmer months, Magnolia Bay Estates currently has four new construction opportunities, each featuring four bedrooms, three bathrooms and a three-car garage:
- The Captiva plan at 84 N J. Hunters Way, Lot 56 – $499,900
- The Largo plan on Mackenzie Lane, Lot 35 – $539,900
- The Marco plan on Mackenzie Lane, Lot 34 – $519,900
- The Boca plan on N J. Hunters Way, Lot 24 – $514,900
Upgrade your vacation time to year-round enjoyment and serenity by discovering a new lifestyle on the Florida Panhandle at Magnolia Bay Estates and Cessna Village! For more information, contact onsite sales agent Ted Turner at 404-315-9063 or via email at TTurner@TratonHomes.com today.