Our Reserve at Old Atlanta and Tanglewood Preserve communities in North Fulton both feature spacious homes in desirable school districts located near major work districts, great shopping, great dining and abundant recreation.
The Reserve at Old Atlanta is a gated community located in Suwanee, home to the high-performing Lambert High School. Children will also attend Johns Creek Elementary School and Riverwatch Middle School.
Priced from the $570,000s, The Reserve at Old Atlanta features:
• 36 acres of greenspace with lighted tennis courts, a Junior Olympic swimming pool and clubhouse
• Easy access to major highways GA 400, I-85 and Highway 141
• Convenient to great shopping, dining and entertainment offered by the Mall of Georgia, Suwanee Town Center and the Collection at Forsyth
• Close proximity to outdoor recreation, such as Lake Lanier and Chattahoochee Pointe Park
For more information, contact Ed Olwine at 404-245-3383 or Steve Lee at 678-858-1984.
Tanglewood Preserve is located off Thompson Road in Milton, perfectly situated near Summit Hill Elementary, Hopewell Middle School and Cambridge High School. Live Milton’s motto of “Best Quality of Life in Georgia” by choosing our extraordinary Tanglewood Preserve community!
• 27 gorgeous one-to-two acre homesites
• Three-car garages
• Easy access to nearby outdoor recreational areas including Fowler Park, Bell Memorial Park, Birmingham Park and the Manor Golf and Country Club
• Convenient to excellent shopping and dining areas, including Avalon
• Spacious interiors including gourmet kitchens, elegant owner’s suites and luxurious features
For more information, contact Kimberley Dye, New Homes Specialist, at 239-398-0037.
To view all of our Atlanta new home communities, visit www.tratonhomes.com.