Search by Community Location
Beautiful Homes in a Natural Setting...Excellent Schools...Convenient Woodstock Location only 1/2 Mile from ROSWELL!
CALL 770-924-3120 or CLICK HERE for More Information!
The Estates of Fernwood Creek is one impressive neighborhood. Featuring luxury homes in a beautiful natural setting, excellent schools and a convenient Woodstock location (near Roswell), the Estates of Fernwood Creek truly has it all!
Experience the BEST Value in Cherokee living at Estates of Fernwood Creek.
Cherokee (near Roswell)
Directions: Take GA 400 North to Exit 7B (toward Roswell). Travel West on Holcomb Bridge Road and continue West after it changes names to Crossville Road. Next, turn right onto King Road and follow to dead end into Cox Road. Turn left on Cox Road and the community will be 3 miles on the left. COMMUNITY IS ALSO EASILY ACCESSED FROM I-575. GPS Address: 110 Rocky Creek Trail, Woodstock, GA 30188. GPS Coordinates 34.095341, -84.426188.
Call Ed Olwine, Award-Winning New Homes Specialist, 770-924-3120
Open Saturday, Monday and Tuesday 11-6. Open Wednesday and Sunday 12-6. Sales office is closed TH and FR.
Arnold Mill Elementary (1-6); Mill Creek Middle (7-8); "New" River Ridge High School
Features and Amenities
- Award-Winning Decorated Model Home
- Convenient to GA 400, I-575, & 92
- Easy access to Alpharetta & Roswell
- Jr. Olympic pool
- Neighborhood sidewalks
- Two lighted tennis courts
- Side-entry Garages
- Variety of shopping choices
- Parks and schools located close-by
- Numerous creeks and streams
- 75% of community left natural
- Local Builder for Over 40 Years STRONG!
- At the Estates of Fernwood Creek, the environment is so serene, it’s hard to believe a bustling metropolis is only moments away. Located just off Cox Road and Highway 140, only minutes from Roswell and Alpharetta, the Estates of Fernwood Creek is tucked away—yet not too far away from shopping, entertainment and interstates you rely on.
- Woodstock has a lot to offer residents of the Estates of Fernwood Creek. The city and surrounding area has lakes, rivers, recreational areas and a community that continues to experience strong growth.
*Offers are good on contracts written by 6/30/14. Incentives vary by community. New contracts only. Offer is subject to errors, changes, omissions, and withdrawal without prior notice. See agent for complete details. Not good in combination with any other offer. Must use Traton approved lender. Subject to errors, changes, prior sales, withdrawals and omissions. See agent for complete details.
Return to Community List