Ah, Valentine’s Day. Although it is a fun and heartwarming holiday, planning one of the most highly-anticipated date nights of the year can be a little stressful. Thankfully, our communities are conveniently located near some of Metro-Atlanta’s most romantic and charming spots. Read on to get some ideas for your perfect Valentine’s Day date.
If you are a resident of our Lochshire and McClure Farms communities in Acworth, you’re in luck! Your Acworth new home is located just minutes away from beautiful Historic Downtown Acworth, where endless fun awaits you and your someone special this Valentine’s Day.
• Fusco’s Via Roma has the perfect ambience for you and your sweetheart to picture yourselves in the beautiful Italian countryside. This much-loved spot in Acworth is great for date night! For more information, call 770-974-1110.
• Henry’s Louisiana Grill is a locally and nationally acclaimed restaurant in Downtown Acworth that boasts Southern-inspired Cajun food to whisk you and your loved one away for the evening. For more information, call 770-966-1515.
• Fish Thyme and its full wine and appetizer bar, JUICE by Fish Thyme, is located on South Main Street in Acworth. Fish Thyme offers fine dining and is the sister restaurant to its wildly successful Kennesaw counterpart, Capers On Main. For more information, call 770-974-2323.
Our 28 and Mill Community is steps away from Downtown Woodstock, a booming center of shopping, dining and culture. A number of casual and fine dining restaurants are within walking distance of each other, so take your pick! After dinner, explore gorgeous, charming and historic Downtown Woodstock for a romantic evening walk.
• The Magnolia Thomas Restaurant, located on Arnold Mill Road, serves new southern cuisine and was Open Table Diner’s Choice Award Winner from 2010-2015. The Magnolia Thomas Restaurant will be serving a Valentine’s Day Dinner special. For more information and reservations, call 678-445-5789.
• Freight Kitchen & Tap creates a unique seasonal menu and serves fresh food using farm-to-table concepts. This much-loved Woodstock staple is perfect for your date night! Freight will be hosting Valentine’s Day dinner from 5:30 to 10:00 p.m.. For more information and reservations, call 770-924-0144.
• For sweet treats, be sure to stop in at Cupcakelicious, a locally owned and based gourmet bakery serving homemade cupcakes, cakes, Belgian chocolates and ice cream. To learn more, click here.
Downtown Woodstock has a wide variety of other spots for dining, shopping and more! To find out what’s going on near your Woodstock new home, go to VisitWoodstockGA.com.
With so many options to choose from, your date night will be the best one yet. Happy Valentine’s Day!