Job Title: Quality Manager
Job location: Corporate Office, Marietta, Georgia
Full Time Employee: Yes
Years of Experience: 1 - 3
Direct Supervisor: VP of Construction
Computer or Software Skills: Microsoft Office, Word, Excel
Working Conditions/Essential Job Functions
- Heavy physical activity required. Sometimes outdoors during extreme weather conditions. Continual walking and climbing of stairs. Some lifting required. Extensive travel to and from job sites.
- Must be able to drive a car, walk job sites, use a computer, answer the phone, type, use manual construction equipment, and any other task or duty my supervisor may ask.
- Schedule Trades and Vendors for the 45 day and 11 month warranty walk thrus.
- Manage and complete 45 day and 11 month warranty work.
- Ensure all warranty work is completed in accordance with the established procedures and timeframes.
- Ensure company customer satisfaction goals are achieved.
- Ensuring the thorough and timely completion of all warranty items.
- People Oriented
- Ability to handle conflict and confrontation
- Strong Organizational Skills
- Results Oriented
- Ability to delegate
- Ability to manage change
- Team Player
Email your resume and completed employment application to RFoster@TratonHomes.com and copy RAnderberg@TratonHomes.com Submissions without completed employment application will not be considered. Download the employment application by clicking the link below.
TRATON HOMES EMPLOYMENT APPLICATION (Click on link to download application)
Director of Human Resources, Rebecca Anderberg, RAnderberg@TratonHomes.com
Traton Homes is an equal employment opportunity employer. We adhere to a policy of making employment decisions without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, citizenship, age or disability.
We assure you that your opportunity for employment with this Company depends solely on your qualifications.
Thank you for your interest in Traton Homes.